Saturday, December 28, 2013

A cute chota calendar


It was long time ago* when I last ordered anything from zoomin but a couple of days ago what caught my fancy is an email about this great deal on their small sized calendar which is up for sale for just Rs. 99.

Today, I received my table calendar, from this online prints website, in just a matter of 2 days of placing the order. I found it really good and thought of spreading a word about it.

My chota calendar which reads "Waheguru" (Punjabi for the Almighty Lord)
Its normal price is Rs. 299 (which is not at all worth it) but due to this offer, it is available for only Rs. 99. Moreover, it has over 100 backgrounds to choose from, to get your name etched or engraved or painted (and what not) on it.

Theme selection

If you want to get one for yourself or for gifting it to a dear one, you need to place an order before Dec 31st, 2013*. If you don't have a zoomin account yet, you can register here.

Do let me know how did you find your own chota calendar. Cute or not?

* If you haven't ordered anything from zoomin in more than 6 months, it will take around 6 hours for your account to get reactivated. So don't wait for the last moment if you want your chota calendar.

Update: The cute chota calendar offer has ended. You can check out the other offers here.

No comments: